Law schools save money and avoid hassles
ExpressO offers substantial cost savings compared to postal mail or Federal Express. For each manuscript your faculty delivers via ExpressO, your institution recognizes an average savings of $200 [see calculation details]. If your faculty combines to author 25 papers a year--a modest amount for most schools--this translates into a savings of $5,000.
More than 220 law schools, including over 90 of the top 100, have an ExpressO institutional account. You, too, can encourage your faculty to save time and money with ExpressO by signing up for an institutional account.
Advantages of an institutional account:
- Simplify payment workflow for your faculty (avoid the hassles of reimbursement)
- Capture greater savings with discounted submission pricing
- Cap the amount per manuscript you are willing to reimburse
ExpressO has two institutional account plans from which to choose:
- The Open Account Plan bills schools quarterly based on their faculty's ExpressO usage.
- The Complete Prepaid Plan allows an unlimited number of electronic deliveries for a fixed annual fee.