Visit ExpressO and select START your submission.
Click Create free account, complete a simple form and your account confirmation link will be sent to you.
If your school has an Institutional ExpressO Account, please be sure to create your account using your school email address. We attribute usage to school accounts by e-mail address.
* All of the 750+ law reviews in our pool accept manuscripts formatted in Microsoft Word. Authors choosing to submit in WordPerfect will have a smaller pool of law reviews from which to choose.
1) Move between pages by clicking the page number shown at the top and bottom of each page.
2) Alternately, use Browse by Category or Search by Title to identify law reviews, or
3) Select law reviews by clicking the box next to the law review name.
1) Enter the name of the article under Article Title.
2) Select matching subject areas from the drop-down menu.
Entering keywords is optional.
3) At Full Text of Article, select Browse. Find the manuscript in your files and double-click on it. The document path appears in the field.
Load cover letter and CV in similar fashion.
If your institution does not have an account, you will be required to provide payment.
You may wish to forward this receipt to your dean for reimbursement.
Transmittal to selected law reviews occurs instantly!
Good for an electronic delivery to one law review.