LawKit online editorial management solution for law reviews
Manage all submissions to your law review from anywhere you have Internet access. LawKit can save you and your fellow editors countless hours and administrative nightmares, and give you the flexibility to support almost any law review workflow.
- ExpressO submissions and expedite requests are inputted automatically. Receipt confirmation to authors is also automatic.
- Unlimited editor accounts, single-click assignment and unique editor views make it a breeze to pass articles back and forth between editors.
- Editors can easily track thousands of papers across multiple editors with the help of advanced search, flexible views, and reports that can be downloaded as an Excel file, printed and shared.
- Editors finally have command of complete records of all actions taken on each and every manuscript including submission date, editor notes, expedite letter, email correspondence, decision letters, and revisions.
- Register your decision, simultaneously notifying authors and moving papers awaiting decision to the appropriate state (accepted, offered, or rejected)
- Easy file sharing, version tracking and archiving means that LawKit extends beyond submission management and into editorial management. Design your own publication checklists to ensure that articles have met the standards you set.